wanted: "(Don't Forget to) Breathe" comp

Guest abravemorning

its weird that considering there are 5000 of them you dont see them pop up too often, and the when they do (at least the last one on ebay) they go for a good amount... that being said i've one. but its part of my knapsack collection:

[image]

that seriously rules. I've been listening to a ton of Knapsack lately. I heard that 'this conversation..' is pretty hard to come by. Any idea on the pressing info for it?

its weird that considering there are 5000 of them you dont see them pop up too often, and the when they do (at least the last one on ebay) they go for a good amount... that being said i've one. but its part of my knapsack collection:

[image]

that seriously rules. I've been listening to a ton of Knapsack lately. I heard that 'this conversation..' is pretty hard to come by. Any idea on the pressing info for it?

im not sure of the pressing info on any of them really (other than the comp and the clear 7"). but that lp does always seem to fetch the most money of any of their other stuff.. could just be because its the most popular though.. who knows.