Taking back Sunday tell all your friends repress..

I think only the victory pressing was speculated that month and it was also listed in the latest catalog for victory, i expect it to come out with the still MIA straylight run s/t pressing, which ill then pick both up.

What release are you talking about? TBS isn't speculated. There is a picture of it.

Tell all your friends was speculated to come out in january,but they dont know when it will be up. I have not heard any info and straylight isnt up yet either,

but victory confirmed a tell all your friends repress and said that they had a problem with the cover or something so it wasnt ready yet. Its in the "coming soon from victory records" thread somewhere in this board, you'll have to look through the pages.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know it's in that thread. This thread was made for tayf. He only asked because If you search around you find a listing for the newest pressing on victory web store but it says out of stock.

I know that, and im talking about the upcoming release and the one your'e searching for isnt it, since one of those colors is a ht exclusive and ive been searching everyday on the webstore and just going to vinyl and then to T and nothing comes up.

I've read every post in that thread. Just sayin'. I also didn't start this one. But I figured I'd be a better idea to bump this thread with a question about just TBS than the Victory releases as a whole.

I know that, but I only threw straylight run in there since i figured they'd both pop up around the same time since theyve both supposed to have been out by now but both are still MIA

I also never said you started this thread so idk what thats about. I was merely stating that I hadn't heard anything either aside from a cover problem delaying the release.

Most likely an old pressing/stand in, if the HT exclusive is out of 400 I doubt the "main" pressing is out of 399. its also weird that you cant view any color but the tan, so eh, all i know is this hasnt been released yet(the current repress)

Most likely an old pressing/stand in, if the HT exclusive is out of 400 I doubt the "main" pressing is out of 399. its also weird that you cant view any color but the tan, so eh, all i know is this hasnt been released yet(the current repress)

It's not an old pressing. The three bottom options are all viewable, solid red, grey putty, and tan. It says "5th pressing" on all three of them. There's only been four prior.

It's not an old pressing. The three bottom options are all viewable, solid red, grey putty, and tan. It says "5th pressing" on all three of them. There's only been four prior.

When i clicked it i wasnt able to view any but the tan, still it's probably just a placeholder

When i clicked it i wasnt able to view any but the tan, still it's probably just a placeholder

you arent able to buy any colors of the record at all right now, what are you even talking about a placeholder?

you arent able to buy any colors of the record at all right now, what are you even talking about a placeholder?

Do you know what a place holder is? easiest example I can think of is, if you go to like gamestop or something online they'll put up a game that's not coming out for a few years/tba

and heres the out of 400

HT exclusive colors limited to 400 each

Grey for TBS

Tan for Bayside

Grey for ADTR

I thought you guys said you read the coming soon from victory records thread?

I did read the thread. I saw the /400 HT exclusive mentioned when it first cane up a while back. But that doesn't change the fact that there's three new "5th pressings" up on the site, one of which is grey putty /399. I don't know why you can't see it, cuz I can see all three and have been refreshing the page. I honestly don't know why they're there. Hence why I bumped the topic, to see if someone else might. They probably are a placeholder, as was my original thought, so I assumed if I posted here and someone knew when they were supposed to go up, they'd reply. I'm not quite sure what this debate is about.

Edit: Now the grey putty says /449

I know about the new 5th pressings on that link but they havent been buyable or were added before the cover fuck up and instead of removing them they just put them out of stock.

Also the /400 response was a response to adam, it was 4 am and i wanted to go to bed so I combined responses lol.

He asked "who said it was limited to 400?"