Taking back Sunday tell all your friends repress..

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victory records is repressing it on plain red, you can find more info in the "coming soon from victory records thread" somewhere in this forum. It was suppose to come out with the other releases/represses but there was a problem with the jacket iirc and its schedule for first few weeks of january. Iirc.

Victory records is repressing it on plain red, you can find more info in the "coming soon from victory records thread" somewhere in this forum. It was suppose to come out with the other releases/represses but there was a problem with the jacket iirc and its schedule for first few weeks of january. Iirc.

i only asked because i saw hot topic was going to be carrying it, so that means its coming this month? either way ill be stoked to pick it up without having to pay $30 for it

i only asked because i saw hot topic was going to be carrying it, so that means its coming this month? either way ill be stoked to pick it up without having to pay $30 for it

i believe the hot topic one will be an exclusive color limited to 400 and will not be red.

i believe the hot topic one will be an exclusive color limited to 400 and will not be red.

yeah just read through the thread HT will be on grey and i think there is another color other than red i think tan? idk here a pic i found in the thread

[image]

Of course, the same night I complete my collection, a friend sent me a PM saying this was being repressed already. I expected it later this year.

From what I've seen so far, there'll be a red, a grey-ish HT /400 press (still wanna know if it'll be online or just in stores), and supposedly one other. Travis said the HT version will be out this month. I think it was him anyway. I'm not sure about any others. I'm waiting on details too.

They should just do a fucking boxset (on black) at this point.

Pretty sure Victory wouldn't let WB press TAYF and WYWTB. WB might let Victory use the new three, though. I'm not sure.

And I'm really hoping they post some online and I get to grab one there cuz then I don't have to track someone with a HT that has vinyl down and hope they can get me one. >.> Hopefully the other two will be simple to get.

Fourteen fucking variants of one record. Dammit. I hope WB represses Louder Now and New Again on one or two colors, and I want S/T, too. If I'm gonna have fourteen variants of TAYF, I might as well have some pretty colors of the the last three. >.>

I think only the victory pressing was speculated that month and it was also listed in the latest catalog for victory, i expect it to come out with the still MIA straylight run s/t pressing, which ill then pick both up.

What release are you talking about? TBS isn't speculated. There is a picture of it.

• 3 weeks later...