FS/FT: City and Colour US 10"

blanchardoswald

I have a copy of City and Colour's US Tour 10" for sale. Unfortnately, I recieved it poory shipped, so there is a crease through the middle of the jacket that can be seen in the right light. The records I'm listing in my wants aren't 1 for 1 offers, just stuff that can be included.

[image]

[image]

[image]

My wants include:

Alexisonfire - Crisis (Red or Black)

Brand New - YFW original press on Blue, Clear or White, Repress on Clear

Brand New - Deja First Press

Brand New - TDAG on Black, Marble, Orange/Black, Blue/Black or Gold

Cancer Bats - Hail Destroyer on White, Blue or Clear

Dear Hunter - Acts I and II on Clear

Thrice - Illusion of Safety on Gold

Thrice - Beggars on Red, Clear, Clear/White, Black or Mint

I gave up on trying to gather these. C&C tour shit is too hard to get here without paying like $200 to get someone to pick it up for you or grabbing it on eBay. I'm just gonna stick with my clear BMYL, blue/yellow Sometimes, and black Little Hell. Though having a blue Little Hell would be awesome.

Good luck selling this! I don't really know how much they go for but I've seen Euro 10"s go for a lot.

I might end up taking a hit on this after shipping, so before people start accusing me, please calm down.

Sorry, didn't mean to accuse YOU...well, I don't think one can accuse anybody who paid $125 for this...

It was more of a general impression...there are way to many people out there who buy C&C stuff to flip rather than enjoy Dallas' work...

Free Bump!

I might end up taking a hit on this after shipping, so before people start accusing me, please calm down.

Sorry, didn't mean to accuse YOU...well, I don't think one can accuse anybody who paid $125 for this...

It was more of a general impression...there are way to many people out there who buy C&C stuff to flip rather than enjoy Dallas' work...

Free Bump!

Agreed. It makes it so much harder for real fans who listen to and enjoy his music have a nice collection that will be taken care of/not sold to the highest bidder.

Free Bump!

Agreed. It makes it so much harder for real fans who listen to and enjoy his music have a nice collection that will be taken care of/not sold to the highest bidder.

Its a shame that this 10" is so limited. The cover tracks he does on it are just awesome. <3 Neil Young

Free Bump!

Yeah, crazy prices are the reason I gave up on trying to get the 10"s, and the tour LPs. I've liked C&C for a few years now, long before I started collecting vinyl.

Me too Kevin, I'm going to try and get a green 10" (have a purple coming because I ordered the Canadian bundle) but I know I'll never get the Euro 10".

I'm the same way, I've been a fan of Dallas (and C&C and AOF) for almost 10 years, but have only been collecting vinyl for just under a year, so I've been having to play catch up with all the records. But with most I've lucked out and got them for cost (for example, $30 each for AOF Watch out and Self-titled) however I know for some I'll have to pay a ridiculous price for because some flipper got it cheap and wants extra cash. But that's life!

Me too Kevin, I'm going to try and get a green 10" (have a purple coming because I ordered the Canadian bundle) but I know I'll never get the Euro 10".

I'm the same way, I've been a fan of Dallas (and C&C and AOF) for almost 10 years, but have only been collecting vinyl for just under a year, so I've been having to play catch up with all the records. But with most I've lucked out and got them for cost (for example, $30 each for AOF Watch out and Self-titled) however I know for some I'll have to pay a ridiculous price for because some flipper got it cheap and wants extra cash. But that's life!

Right! Haha. I've given up on the collection as a whole, but I'd still like to have one of the 10"s and one of the tour Little Hell copies, but I'm not gonna pay a shit ton. Haha. I haven't been a fan quite as long, but for four year or so. I've got my favorite variant of BMYL (clear), and the blue/yellow Sometimes, but I'd like to swap out my black Little Hell at some point.

Right! Haha. I've given up on the collection as a whole, but I'd still like to have one of the 10"s and one of the tour Little Hell copies, but I'm not gonna pay a shit ton. Haha. I haven't been a fan quite as long, but for four year or so. I've got my favorite variant of BMYL (clear), and the blue/yellow Sometimes, but I'd like to swap out my black Little Hell at some point.

The BMYL clear is my favourite too of the variants. Couldn't find it in Canada, but a friend in the UK bought it for me as a present. Though I love the Tegan and Sara split as well because the live version of Sleeping Sickness was the first time Gord and Dallas sang it live together (at the Calgary Folk Fest). I flew from Vancouver to Calgary and a friend flew from Toronto to Calgary - just to see it! I didn't realize it was that version until I finally got the split, so it made it even more special. But really, I love all my C&C/AOF records haha. (sorry to ramble).