FS: Brand New (story inside)

californiaflow

Hey there VC,

My grandmother ordered me the Daisy LP on Interpunk for Christmas because I had mentioned I like that band and had been getting into vinyl. They sent the CD copy, and will not exchange it.

Anybody want to buy it? It's brand new and sealed. I'd trade, and might even be willing to use something on my tradelist to trade for something. Any help is appreciated!

Did she order the CD by mistake or did she pay for the LP and they botch the order? If it's the latter, they should definitely be able to exchange it.

Said she paid over $20 total, so I'd assume that she did order the vinyl. I've tried talking to them, she's tried talking to them, so I figured I would just try to sell it for what I can.

Wow. thats fucked up. Id email them again. If anything you should file a claim or a dispute. The cd is 13 + 4 shipped is about 17

the LP comes out to 21.

from their return policy

http://interpunk.com/questions.cfm?Show=rpolicy&

"

What if you ship me the wrong, defective or damaged item?

If we made a mistake and ship you a wrong, defective or damaged item, it will cost you nothing to get the correct item. All you have to do is view the order status for that order and then send us a message from the order status screen explaining the problem with your item. We will e-mail you a postage paid card to print out and tape to the return package, so all you will have to do is drop the package into any postal mail box (or your own). Once we receive the returned item, we will then promptly ship you the correct item. The Postage paid slip is for U.S. customers only."

Wow. thats fucked up. Id email them again. If anything you should file a claim or a dispute. The cd is 13 + 4 shipped is about 17

the LP comes out to 21.

from their return policy

http://interpunk.com/questions.cfm?Show=rpolicy&

"

What if you ship me the wrong, defective or damaged item?

If we made a mistake and ship you a wrong, defective or damaged item, it will cost you nothing to get the correct item. All you have to do is view the order status for that order and then send us a message from the order status screen explaining the problem with your item. We will e-mail you a postage paid card to print out and tape to the return package, so all you will have to do is drop the package into any postal mail box (or your own). Once we receive the returned item, we will then promptly ship you the correct item. The Postage paid slip is for U.S. customers only."

Thanks Jeff! I'll hit them up again on Monday.