WTB: AM, Flatliners, Gaslight, Menzingers, etc

mikemtl

Hey all.

I have used VC to buy records before and people have been awesome. Sometimes I didn't reply because sometimes I forget this site even exists. But now, I have finally organized my records and am back on the road to expanding my small collection, meaning I check this site on the daily. So if I never got back to anyone, I apologize, and it won't happen again! Now, as the title said, I'm looking for some specifics.

My list of wants is on a tab at this link: http://bit.ly/wEUtAj

If anyone has any that are listed that you are willing to part with, send me a PM or an email to [email protected].

Thanks again everyone!

Mike

Montreal, QC

I'll post it because I know I'm not the only one who hates clicking on links:

Against Me Thrash Unreal 7" Black or Red Black /6500, Red /500

Against Me Stop! 7" Yellow /500

Against Me White People For Peace 7" White or Red White /1000, Red /500

Against Me Total Clarity 12" Orange/White /525

Against Me New Wave 12" Clear Yellow /6000

Rise Against Make It Stop (September's Children) 7" Clear /1000

Rise Against Ready To Fall 7" White

The Flatliners Count Your Bruises 7" Coloured or Clear Coloured /350, Clear /350

The Flatliners The Great Awake 12" Black or Green Green /213

The Flatliners Cavalcade 12" Black or Yellow Yellow /518

The Gaslight Anthem The '59 Sound 12" Blue or Green or White Blue /1000, Green /300, White /500

The Horrible Crowes Elsie 12" Blood Red /1500

The Horrible Crowes Behold The Hurricane / Joey 7" Red /300

The Menzingers Chamberlain Waits 12" Clear Blue /500

The Menzingers A Lesson in the Abuse of Information Technology 12" Army Green /450 SRC Exclusive

The Menzingers Hold On, Dodge 7" Olive /600

And The Menzingers new album pre-orders have gone up as well. You may already know about it but if not check that out! Also red scare has preorders up for a 7" single http://redscare.storenvy.com/products/227518-the-menzingers-the-obituaries-7-cccp-154-7-pre-order-only

You may already know about both of those but I figured you'd be interested if not.

And The Menzingers new album pre-orders have gone up as well. You may already know about it but if not check that out! Also red scare has preorders up for a 7" single http://redscare.storenvy.com/products/227518-the-menzingers-the-obituaries-7-cccp-154-7-pre-order-only

You may already know about both of those but I figured you'd be interested if not.

Have ordered those already. Many thanks none the less! Looking for colour variants of some of their older stuff.