another sale at deep space! help our dog bez!

hi all-

so we're having another sale for a bit to help out our sick furry bud, bez - this is him:

[image]

i rescued him in july and he was diagnosed with a 10cm liver tumor in mid-november, and now has to have surgery...which is EXPENSIVE. so if you want to order anything, we're offering 15% off your entire purchase with the code "HELPBEZ". see here for more:

http://www.gridsector.com/deepspace/?page_id=294

thanks!

damn international shipping all to hell. would grab a couple of those LPs but the shipping ends up costing more than the rekks themselves. taking a punt on something new is simply out of the question. damn it all to hell.

hope Bez pulls through ok. hope yr collective wallets pull through too.....

this is what it was supposed to be, but they fucked up the first batch they sent to us, so we chose a different color:

[image]

so think that, but a little more "milky" looking. and the cover has the band name spot-varnished on it, so you can see it in the light.

and this one is actually streaming on our site, so you can check it there:

http://www.deepspacerecordings.com

thanks for the orders and well-wishes everyone. i am sad to say that bez passed away early sat morning due to complications with the surgery. i'm pretty devistated at the moment, but just wanted to drop in and say thanks. i will be keeping the sale going for a bit to try and help with the bills and whatnot, so buy some records if you're so inclined...it would be greatly appreciated.

also, anything that's been ordered in the past 2-3 days will go out tomorrow. thanks!

just clicked to confirm my purchase and revisited this thread. sorry to hear about the pup. bought one of everything, hopefully the $$$ will help.

whoa thank you!

and albert, it doesn't, but if you order the record, i am more than happy to send you a link where you can download it. just make a note when you pay and i'll make sure you get it.