Wanted : video game, Monkey Island Madness

steventangent

Okay, so I know it's not vinyl. This fucking thing usually goes for $50 or so bucks on eBay, but there aren't any up now. My wife is a huge fan of these games and I want to give her one for Christmas. If any of you happen to have a copy laying around and it's in good shape, I'll give you $50 for it. Anything less than a complete copy and we'll talk.

Let me know fellers!

Love,

Steven

I may be able to burn you a copy, I recently nabbed a The LucasArts Archives Vol. III off a torrent which has it in it...

If I do, I'll make a copy and send it yer way.

If you want an original one, I'll see what I can do about that too, it shouldn't be too hard from here.

One more question, Mac or PC?

Looking for a PC copy.

A burned one would be cool, I can paypal you a few bucks for the shipping/trouble.

i dont have it, but is this a game in the series of return to monkey island, or curse of monkey island? or am i thinking of a different thing

Actually, it's a 2 disc set that has every game from the series on it. I loved it as a kid, but my wife had never played it until after we started going out. I let her play the first one and she was hooked. I can't even find THAT now!

Thanks, but I already checked them. The first site has the emulators necessary to run these old games on new computers. eBay has a few copies of the game but they are way overpriced, the equivalent of buying from Fraziermart.

i have this zelda pack for gamecube that has a lot of the old zelda games on one disc, its sweet. im pretty sure ive seen it used at gamestop for like 20 bucks. i cant remember the exact title, but ill look tomorrow if you are interested

I had gone to Gamestop with intentions of selling my copy of that. They told me they couldn't buy it because it was a promo. I eBay'd it, made close to $45. (Which is a great deal more than Gamestop pays for even a brand new game trade-in)

Sorry for the off topicness of my post. But free bump I guess.