WTB: The Only Reason I Feel Secure

bluethumb

Here's a cool story:

This was the only thing I was missing in my PTL collection (w/ the exception of some variants) and I finally got this on eBay a month ago for $74PPD.

So I get thecopy of The Only Reason I Feel Secure in the mail. The guy mailed it outside the sleeve, which is great. Except that it was shipped outside the interior sleeve too. It had the jacket then the white paper sleeve then the record bare next to one piece of cardboard. It was bouncing around in the box.

I got it out and played it. It popped crazy, surface noise and the b-side skipped twice. I was pissed. I emailed the guy. Dude writes back, says sorry, and refunds me the 74PPD I paid. I thought he wanted the record back. I told him, "Thanks but I still think it's worth something." He said it sounded too damaged and for me to consider it a gift.

Here's a cool story:

This was the only thing I was missing in my PTL collection (w/ the exception of some variants) and I finally got this on eBay a month ago for $74PPD.

So I get thecopy of The Only Reason I Feel Secure in the mail. The guy mailed it outside the sleeve, which is great. Except that it was shipped outside the interior sleeve too. It had the jacket then the white paper sleeve then the record bare next to one piece of cardboard. It was bouncing around in the box.

I got it out and played it. It popped crazy, surface noise and the b-side skipped twice. I was pissed. I emailed the guy. Dude writes back, says sorry, and refunds me the 74PPD I paid. I thought he wanted the record back. I told him, "Thanks but I still think it's worth something." He said it sounded too damaged and for me to consider it a gift.

Well at least there's some good people left out there on the intwerwebs.