PO - John Nolan - Songs I Wrote (Hand Numbered)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there still a shot at a test press with purchase? I didn't get any freebies when i bought the album a few months ago.

I have to be careful about viewing threads you post in because your signature is gonna get me in so much trouble. But on a side note HOLY SHIT. That is all

While you are at work you can always disable images for forum viewing, and when you get home you can turn them back on ;)

I have to be careful about viewing threads you post in because your signature is gonna get me in so much trouble. But on a side note HOLY SHIT. That is all

While you are at work you can always disable images for forum viewing, and when you get home you can turn them back on ;)

Really? Can you elaborate on this for me? It'd make my work day much easier. Maybe a step by step guide...

Really? Can you elaborate on this for me? It'd make my work day much easier. Maybe a step by step guide...

Step 1. Log into your account. Step 2. Click the profile tab. Step 3. Click Modify Profile. Step 4. Scroll down to account preferences and under the Signature display tab select no.

Success.

Step 1. Log into your account. Step 2. Click the profile tab. Step 3. Click Modify Profile. Step 4. Scroll down to account preferences and under the Signature display tab select no.

Success.

Thanks!