PO - John Nolan - Songs I Wrote (Hand Numbered)

Hey guys,

This is Mike from Collective Confusion Records. I wanted to let you guys know we're running a sale on John Nolan's Songs I Wrote. Its now $9.99 in our webstore.

I know this release flew under the radar a bit, but each copy is painstakingly HAND NUMBERED out of 500. It's on randomly mixed vinyl... and we've got a rainbow of colors left. This is not a pre-order, records are in hand and ready to go out ASAP.

To sweeten the pot, I've got a few test presses and bizarro test presses (with the wrong track order) that I will be randomly putting into orders. I've also got a box full of signed memorabilia like guitar picks, setlists, posters, stickers, etc that will also be given out.

You can check it out here.http://collectiveconfusionrecords.bigcartel.com/product/john-nolan-songs-i-wrote-lp

I just set up a BUNDLE package, get both Collective Confusion releases for $15 total. Anyone that ordered both records before right now will get a partial refund of 4 bucks or so.

There are a few Hailey tests that will go out with the bundles/Hailey orders as well. If you haven't heard them, check them out at http://www.purevolume.com/haileyithappens

Here's a sample of the brown swirl:

[image]

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You aren't the guy who did the last John Nolan release right? Haha. That was a clusterfuck. This looks much more organized.

No, Height was a whole different entity. I didn't run into many problems with this release, thank god.

The bonus memorabilia that was supposed to come with Height was sent to me, and most got sent out with the initial orders but there are some pieces left that I'll be giving out.

You aren't the guy who did the last John Nolan release right? Haha. That was a clusterfuck. This looks much more organized.

No, Height was a whole different entity. I didn't run into many problems with this release, thank god.

The bonus memorabilia that was supposed to come with Height was sent to me, and most got sent out with the initial orders but there are some pieces left that I'll be giving out.

Well then, looks like I'll be ordering this aha.

i remember that. Height was a mess. came in blank white jackets with sharpie. pretty sure it's a different person who put that gem out.

True, but that dude, and this one both have "a box full of signed memorabilia" that they're giving out with orders. The guy that did the Height claimed it all got lost in the mail, and never actually gave them out, though.

EDIT: looks like it really did get lost in the mail!

[image]

This is a sampling of the range of colors in the pressing... not the best picture but hopefully you guys get the idea.

i remember that. Height was a mess. came in blank white jackets with sharpie. pretty sure it's a different person who put that gem out.

True, but that dude, and this one both have "a box full of signed memorabilia" that they're giving out with orders. The guy that did the Height claimed it all got lost in the mail, and never actually gave them out, though.

EDIT: looks like it really did get lost in the mail!

Yeah, it eventually bounced back to John who sent it over to me for this release. Guess the other guy's off the hook for that portion of the Height debacle.

[image]

This is a sampling of the range of colors in the pressing... not the best picture but hopefully you guys get the idea.

Colors are sweet, even more happy I just pulled the trigger!

They all came out great, the olive (on the far left) fits really well with the album art.

ORDERED!! Did not know about this release??? Nice surprise!!!

Yeah I ordered from the guy that did "Height", what a mess. I did get a lovely hand drawing from John with it though. If anyone wanted a copy of "Height" I have a extra LP, the guy was in a hurry to get rid of them and sent all the orders 2 copies because it came in a white blank jacket w/ no art or insert. BUT PM if anyone wants to make an offer!

I bought the Height cd back when i saw John play a couple years ago and enjoy that. Are the song on this release in the same vein of that record???

Yes, they're the same vibe. You can hear everything but the bonus tracks here http://johnnolanmusic.bandcamp.com/album/songs-i-wrote if you want to sample before you buy.

Bought! I wanted this when it first came out, and now, I'm finally fulfilling that want!

Everyone should order this!!!!

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Picked this up, looks awesome, looks like you put a lot of work into these and i was happy to order!

Thanks! I did work hard to get this record out there, I made a lot of mistakes, but I think it came out great and I'm really proud of it. Wasn't looking to get rich, just wanted to work with one of my favorite artists and put out some good tunes.

Great success. Ordered. Can't wait to get this. Thanks for lookin out.

Woo!

I bought the Height cd back when i saw John play a couple years ago and enjoy that. Are the song on this release in the same vein of that record???

Yes, they're the same vibe. You can hear everything but the bonus tracks here http://johnnolanmusic.bandcamp.com/album/songs-i-wrote if you want to sample before you buy.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Thanks! I did work hard to get this record out there, I made a lot of mistakes, but I think it came out great and I'm really proud of it. Wasn't looking to get rich, just wanted to work with one of my favorite artists and put out some good tunes.

Great success. Ordered. Can't wait to get this. Thanks for lookin out.

Woo!

Yea, I love Nolan, been waiting a while for victory to put up straylights S/t(this and tell all your friends are probably the only things ill ever order from them lol)