THE DFA Thread (Previously Rapture Sail Away PO)

You could just forge the hand-writing and make it 1/100 if you wanted to get sneaky?

That reminds me, Kris how did you guys label those Losing My Edge remasters? The picture that is on Discogs is of 12/124 yet I got 13/100. Just curious how that all went down and if between 12 &13 is when you realized you had 124 copies instead of 100? I figure copies 1-12 are labeled /124 and the rest are just numbered /100? Plus maybe last (12?) unmarked ones that you're selling currently?

Good point re: the lack of numbers. We'll figure out a way to mark them. Maybe with a small 'r' or something.

100 of them are marked out of /100. We saved 24 that we intended to give to our friends, those are marked /124 because we're silly. One or two of them hit the free market by accident, I think.

The 12/124 on Discogs wasnt for sale. It appears one of your friends was responsible for entering the new release information into the database because thats the photo that was used.

Good point re: the lack of numbers. We'll figure out a way to mark them. Maybe with a small 'r' or something.

100 of them are marked out of /100. We saved 24 that we intended to give to our friends, those are marked /124 because we're silly. One or two of them hit the free market by accident, I think.

The 12/124 on Discogs wasnt for sale. It appears one of your friends was responsible for entering the new release information into the database because thats the photo that was used.

I entered that on Discogs. I just used the image that was used on the webstore.

I entered that on Discogs. I just used the image that was used on the webstore.

Oh really? How did I miss that? My mistake. Haha. Thanks for entering the info!

Kris, will you be selling TPs or White Labels of any Holy Ghost! or YACHT releases?

I second this. I need more YACHT and HG! vinyl.

Kris,

Yesterday I got around to spinning some of the vinyl I bought, and my #ed (80/100) Losing My Edge is warped pretty badly and skips. Anyway to get a replacement?

Hee hee.

Also - Sorry for not invoicing you guys on the Disco Infiltrator stuff and the delay in getting some orders out - I've been a bit under the weather and also dragging myself out at night to see once-in-a-lifetime shows like Kraftwerk and Pulp so it's made the recovery a bit rough. I'll get everything sorted out and in the mail tomorrow. :)