THE DFA Thread (Previously Rapture Sail Away PO)

The only additions I have seen so far are:

The Rapture - House of Jealous Lovers 12" http://shop.dfarecords.com/product/the-rapture-house-of-jealous-lovers-12

SoS 2xLP with promo CD and 4 pins http://shop.dfarecords.com/product/lcd-soundsystem-sound-of-silver-2xlp

Yeah, hopefully soon. Only so long of a lunch break from work can I take! haha

Sorry for lying about the 7". Trying to confirm the quantity. I'll put them up ASAP and warn you guys 1/2 hour before I post on the facebook/etc.

today, tomorrow??? Just would like to get an idea of when to expect this so I can plan accordingly.

I will try and order an extra set if you cant be online to get them.

today, tomorrow??? Just would like to get an idea of when to expect this so I can plan accordingly.

I will try and order an extra set if you cant be online to get them.

I appreciate the offer though I should be able to snag them if they go up sometime today. If it happens to be on another day, I'll let you know if I can't reach a computer. Thanks!

Okay guys, I'll make them live at 2:15EST today, and announce them 2:45. They'll be on the lcd artist page, not the front page.

And if you ordered Disco Infiltrator Album Version TP and also buy these, I'll ship them together to save you guys a couple of bucks -- that's why I haven't invoiced yet.

It's like spinning plates here! :)

Okay guys, I'll make them live at 2:15EST today, and announce them 2:45. They'll be on the lcd artist page, not the front page.

And if you ordered Disco Infiltrator Album Version TP and also buy these, I'll ship them together to save you guys a couple of bucks -- that's why I haven't invoiced yet.

It's like spinning plates here! :)

Thank you sir