Want: pumpkins Siamese dream (color), Melloncollie

moliver8

i have mellon collie, and a peach siamese dream. siamese dream had 5 different color variants from what i understand. P.I. was pressed on translucent gold vinyl. nothing else (except the siamese dream, and zeitgeist singles) were pressed on colored vinyl.

there are mcis colored copies out there, but they are bootlegs.

edit:

sorry, the three teargarden 7"s are on colored vinyl as well.

i have mellon collie, and a peach siamese dream. siamese dream had 5 different color variants from what i understand. P.I. was pressed on translucent gold vinyl. nothing else (except the siamese dream, and zeitgeist singles) were pressed on colored vinyl.

there are mcis colored copies out there, but they are bootlegs.

edit:

sorry, the three teargarden 7"s are on colored vinyl as well.

Are you looking to sell or trade?

@OP: did you pick up the new SD and Gish remastered LP's? from what i hear they are almost out of print. they sound much better than the original cds or LP's. I'd pick those up first. Mellon Collie is apparently getting reissued by the end of the year, which is good cause the original's aren't the highest quality and are way overpriced. also, like sean said, beware of MCIS bootlegs which are usually colored vinyl, but also on black like the originals. if you have questions about that, there are a lot of ways to tell the difference.

@OP: did you pick up the new SD and Gish remastered LP's? from what i hear they are almost out of print. they sound much better than the original cds or LP's. I'd pick those up first. Mellon Collie is apparently getting reissued by the end of the year, which is good cause the original's aren't the highest quality and are way overpriced. also, like sean said, beware of MCIS bootlegs which are usually colored vinyl, but also on black like the originals. if you have questions about that, there are a lot of ways to tell the difference.

Any idea when the MCIS repress will be out? Also, does anyone know which colours there are for Siamese Dream and what the differences are? I know there's pink, purple and orange. I also think the purple were the originals and the orange were more recent does anyone know anything else about these?