Pressing Info: thursday - war all the time

too many in boring.

Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God, what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh, too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me, too, as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God, you're so funny!

too many in boring.

Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God, what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh, too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me, too, as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God, you're so funny!

l-m-f-a-o

too many in boring.

thanks!

Guest falloutcollapse

i just realized that, since thursday is no longer with island records, does that mean that there is no possibility of a city by the light divided being pressed on vinyl? they said they wanted to press it, but is that still an option?

Guest falloutcollapse
I know I'm in the minority here but I think War All The Time is the bands best release.

I'll join you in the minority

Asleep in the Chapel makes my life, i wish I could find this on vinyl...

ebay?

Guest falloutcollapse
thursdays my favorite band, and i want to get all their records, but theres just way too many things coming out next month on virgil's side

woah, do i have everything on wax minus 7"?

si, except not every pressing OBVIOUSLY