Older Records - 60s / 70s / 80s

dobrock

Obviously I see a ton of newer stuff get passed around through here and a couple of older records get posted through the cracks.

I, like many of you, have tons of records from my parents (and some from my grandparents)

Any recommendations the best way to go about selling these? There are definitely gems in there too.

I'm thinking of just listing each one (which is going to take FOREVER) and taking offers or do lot sales work better?

Remember, there weren't tapes & CD's back then, so there are literally millions and millions of those records.

Unless they're some deep, DEEP underground prog rock, northern soul records, Japanese pressings with OBI strips intact, or some other desirable foreign pressings, you just have a bunch of records.

I was thinking about this recently, I also have a bunch of hand me down records, they're basically worthless I've gathered. I have doubles of a bunch too like Pretenders, Bruce Springsteen, Stevie Wonder etc. They're just heavy and taking up space, not sure my next move though, just not ready to set them out on the street yet.

• 1 month later...