Help Collective Confusion pick their new project

xckid31

Just to clear up any confusion about what's going on here.. this was an interview not a "contest." I know the word implies that I will be taking a suggestion from the list and pressing a record... that's not the case. I just wanted to talk about the label a bit and hear some new tunes or some older bands.

Ive got 4 albums that may be worth your listen, that have never been released on vinyl. If youre into alt-country, you may enjoy both American Babies albums. I can also probably get you a contact for both of these bands, if you need one.

Brothers Past - This Feelings Called Goodbye

Brothers Past - A Wonderful Day

American Babies - S/T

American Babies - Flawed Logic

Ive got 4 albums that may be worth your listen, that have never been released on vinyl. If youre into alt-country, you may enjoy both American Babies albums. I can also probably get you a contact for both of these bands, if you need one.

American Babies - S/T

I do love alt country, checking both out now. Thanks for the suggestions

American Babies - S/T

I do love alt country, checking both out now. Thanks for the suggestions

Both bands are fronted by an extremely talented musician named Tom Hamilton. He also shares a passion for Ryan Adams (I've actually sang a couple RA songs with him while drunk backstage at a Brothers Past concert a number of years ago). Brothers Past is more of a cross between I'd say maybe Radiohead and the Disco Biscuits. I recommend checking out the song "Leave The Light On" from the album "This Feelings Called Goodbye".

Never thought I would see a post about Brothers Past on this board. They are a guilty pleasure of mine. I don't listen to anything else remotely similar to them, but damn This Feelings Called Goodbye is a good album!

Never heard the term guilty pleasure used with Brothers Past... Its not like theyre some teeny pop punk band that a lot of this board pees their pants over. These guys are legit musicians performing highly technical compositions. Just saw them in concert on Saturday.

Never thought I would see a post about Brothers Past on this board. They are a guilty pleasure of mine. I don't listen to anything else remotely similar to them, but damn This Feelings Called Goodbye is a good album!

Never heard the term guilty pleasure used with Brothers Past... Its not like theyre some teeny pop punk band that a lot of this board pees their pants over. These guys are legit musicians performing highly technical compositions. Just saw them in concert on Saturday.

I put jam bands in the guilty pleasures category. Especially when put next to the crap I regularly listen to.