PO: Rocky Votolato "Television of Saints"

"only" $5.89 for media mail? must be because Second Nature is closer to MN than Hydra Head. I think I'll wait to order this from INVT at some point.

Everything I've ever ordered from BCD (HydraHead, Second Nature, etc) has been that expensive for media rate. Nothing surprising there.

greenhell.de has, just like they did for True Devotion, an exclusive lp+7" bundle available.

the 7" is handnumbered, limited to 300, and contains the Let Go EP (4 non-album tracks).

comes out march 20th, costs 17.90€ ... right here: http://www.greenhell.de/katalog/indie/detail_62812.html

if anybody needs some help ordering this, let me know! (might be cheaper if i get this and ship it over to you)

edit: oh and they also have a 2xcd available which is limited to 1000 and also contains the bonus ep

• 4 weeks later...

Rocky Votolato - Television of Saints LP - White - Defiance (EU)

Rocky Votolato - Let Go EP - 142/300

Rocky Votolato - Let Go EP - TEST - 1/2

dude, how'd you snag a TestPress of The Let Go?

By being relentless in trying to keep this collection alive. Contacting labels... it's fun in foreign languages.

Although Green Hell is awesome.

badass

Thanks DUDE. Next time you're in Columbus (if ever), let's hang out.

you going to The Old 280 Boogie in Waverly this year? If so, I'll see you there. The line-up this year is insane, Lee Bains III & The Glory Fires, Glossary with Austin Lucas, Pine Hill Haints, and Centro-Matic

If anyone has a copy of the 7" they'd be willing to sell, let me know.

7" is only available here:

http://www.greenhell.de/katalog/indie/detail_62812.html?page=1&searchstring=rocky%20votolato&bezeichnung=band_album&searchmediatype=-1&listcount=15

So I seriously doubt that someone would just sell the 7".

If anyone has a copy of the 7" they'd be willing to sell, let me know.

7" is only available here:

http://www.greenhell.de/katalog/indie/detail_62812.html?page=1&searchstring=rocky%20votolato&bezeichnung=band_album&searchmediatype=-1&listcount=15

So I seriously doubt that someone would just sell the 7".

oh shit....i forgot The Let Go was digital only with the KickStarter package.....fuck, now I gotta try and get that as well

So there are a ton of variants of this for those that care (glad I stopped doing different colors):

US:

500 Red/Black

500 Black

EU:

300 White (7" Version)

200 Gray (Tour)

?? Blue (All other UK/EU retailers)

do KickStarter backers have a specific variant? or does anybody even know about that yet?