fs - moneen - red tree

mattalica17

I've been looking for this for awhile, but I can't go anywhere near that price. That one on popsike that sold for $160 had to be a family member of the band or something. Not to diss your thread or anything, it's an awesome album. Good luck selling it though! :)

I'm the one who dropped the $160 on that one. Just really wanted it. They don't come up for sale often. I don't regret that purchase in the least. It's one of my favorite records.

I've been looking for this for awhile, but I can't go anywhere near that price. That one on popsike that sold for $160 had to be a family member of the band or something. Not to diss your thread or anything, it's an awesome album. Good luck selling it though! :)

I'm the one who dropped the $160 on that one. Just really wanted it. They don't come up for sale often. I don't regret that purchase in the least. It's one of my favorite records.

I hear you man, it's one of my favorites. If I got caught up in a bidding war I might pull the trigger last minute, but I can't see my self doing it at a buy it now price that high :/