WTB: Labyrinth Soundtrack

recklesszurabandon

I'm looking for a copy of Labyrinth: The Original Soundtrack of the Jim Henson Film on vinyl.

This seems to be pretty hard to come by. I've never seen it in a record store, and sellers typically set the starting bid super high whenever they pop up on eBay. It seems that the Japanese pressing is more common than the US pressing.

Anybody within the US have a copy of this they'd be willing to let go for something like $20-25 shipped?

Thanks!

I finally found a copy of this last year at a record store in San Diego. I had been looking for it for at least three years. I saw a couple in eBay, but I wanted that joy/torture of flipping through a stack and finding one at last. I hope you find one because it's pretty awesome.

I finally found a copy of this last year at a record store in San Diego. I had been looking for it for at least three years. I saw a couple in eBay, but I wanted that joy/torture of flipping through a stack and finding one at last. I hope you find one because it's pretty awesome.

Yeah, I've been regularly looking at about every record store around Maryland and in Austin, TX for a while now. I'm growing kind of weary of the search, ha. I did recently find a copy of the CD, which is tiding me over, but I'd really like to be able to spin it on vinyl!

• 3 weeks later...