Mammifer & Locrian "Bless Them That Curse You "

WOO! Glad someone posted about this. With shipping it's a little pricey, so I ended up going with the tape edition-----which is up at www.landofdecay.bigcartel.com , btw.

Yeah sadly i have to hold off on this for awhile. Hopefully it's still available next week. I need to buy the cassette release as well. Sige always does cassette releases very beautifully.

Guest deathbydrums
grabbed the tape and vinyl from Sige. Locrian deserve yr attention but as Mamiffer is (arguably) the bigger draw on this, i wouldn't be resting too long on these. 550 LPs in total, 200 (pretty sure its 200) cassettes.

Aaron Turner (Mamiffer, ex-Isis) tends to be a draw.... one of his other projects - House of Low Culture's "Poisoned Soil" on lead color vinyl recently sold out super quick even at like $38 shipped to North America. Real nice package. <-(that's what she said) Ordered.

Aaron Turner (Mamiffer, ex-Isis) tends to be a draw....

true, but its a shame really that people may consider buying this just because of Aaron's involvement. Locrian and Mamiffer consistently release unbelievably good albums (as does HOLC for that matter) and these bands are NOT ISIS-clones in any way shape or form.

Ordered this from Land of Decay yesterday. Not surprised it's flying out the door so fast. Mamiffer stuff usually sells out. I regret selling that Mamiffer/Daniel Johnston tape I had. I needed fast $$ at the time. Ugh. Someday I'll own it again.

But yeah Dino, I couldn't agree more. Locrian and Mamiffer have insanely good albums. Anything that features just the artwork of Aaron + Faith is worthwhile and the music is even more amazing than that.

I regret selling that Mamiffer/Daniel Johnston tape I had.

I regret having the opportunity to buy this from Faith but baulked at the shipping...and then someone else bought that last remaining copy. :(

the music is even more amazing than that.

I really hope Mamiffer stick around for a while. Totally awesome albums.

Locrian releases are essential purchases for me. I do not have a single releases of theirs that is disappointing in any respect. The Crystal World and The Clearing are phenom drone/experimental releases. Drenched Lands is fantastic too. Even the splits (Dissolvers springs immediately to mind) are fantastic.