Napalm Death - From Enslavement to Obliteration Re

The next batch of reissues is launching for Napalm Death this Friday. I think this is absolutely awesome that Earache is doing this! The following is from this article: http://buytheserecords.com/metal-records/earache-to-reissue-2nd-napalm-death-album-on-vinyl/

Earache will begin taking orders later this week for their vinyl reissue of From Enslavement to Obliteration, the second album by Napalm Death which originally came out back in 1988. Earache recently reissued the debut Napalm Death album Scum, and the limited vinyl edition sold out in a matter of hours, so we recommend you hit this link at 1pm EST on March 2nd so you don’t miss out on limited versions of From Enslavement… This is one of the most essential grindcore albums ever, and definitely deserves a spot in any great metal collection.

It's great that earache are doing these reissues, be great if they did the same for Carcass and Bolt Thrower.

One thing i will be well fucked of with tho, is if a couple of months after releasing the first 4 albums seperately, they do the same as with MA and release a box set. >:( . That sucked big time!!!!!

i still haven't got my reissue of Scum, i wonder if they have shipped yet? if not i wonder if they will combine shipping. i guess i should email them

Haven't got mine either.... If you find out let me know. I did get my copy of Utilitarian on Friday. So fucking good.

i need to get a copy of that, its fucking great! i can't find it anywhere in the states though

Here is the direct link, since the site has been having issues:

http://www.earache.com/webstore/product_info.php/cPath/667_672_76/products_id/12

charging extra for the most limited now... fuck that

They did the same for the Lime Green version of Scum. Any of the 100 copy versions will be an extra 2.50 UK pounds.

They did the same for the Lime Green version of Scum. Any of the 100 copy versions will be an extra 2.50 UK pounds.

wasn't like that in the US store, i didn't pay extra

Gotcha, missed Scum on the US webstore and bought it from the UK store.

However, even the US store is charging $4.00 more for the pink on this release:

http://earache.com/uswebstore/product_info.php/products_id/1233

the guy from Earache just got back to me, he said there was a slight delay on the Scum press but both Scum and FETO should ship next week. so if you ordered Scum when the pre-order dropped you can order FETO for no extra shipping just select "choose this option for every extra vinyl" in the drop down menu.