Discogs hagglers

Guest deathbydrums
Can anyone help me out with this. I had an offer on a record on Discogs and forgot to accept it. Now I can't find any way of sending the buyer any sort of invoice or anything. Is there a way he can either offer again or I can send him an invoice? Thanks!

If you change the price he can make an offer again or he can outright buy it at your posted price at any time. Alternately, if you remember his user name you can just contact him directly to explain and see if he is still interested.

Exactly. I mean, I really really love this album and I know I'll never be able to get it again if I sell it... but it's like if someone offers that number you just can't turn down, especially because my family has just fallen on some pretty hard times and I've had to sell some treasured vinyl to make extra $$ on the side ... It's like when someone offered me $165 for FOT doppelganger first press, I just couldn't turn it down, and I didn't really intend to sell that when I listed it. I don't know, random thinking. I'm taking the item in question down soon anyway.

I've never really even had to sell my beloveds like this before so admittedly I'm not very good at parting with the gems. I guess that might make me a joker :-/

You can't blaim people for that.

You list items at $200 you don't really want to sell except you have a good offer.

Some dudes make low offer cause they don't really need it except they have a really good deal.

Plus if someone buy it from you, you would probably be the 1st to post in thread like "things I regret" in a few weeks.

Just keep or sell, don't play.

I think you may have missed the part where the guy from my story offered me $1 on a $200 record. The complaint that I had was joke offers being thrown around, not that I was offered less than $200.

I honestly would have given consideration to anything over the $60 mark, but sending a $1 offer is a metaphorical slap in the face. And then the rude message he sent was closer to a literal slap in the face. I'm down to help people out and yes I am down to sell it. I list all of my rare auctions high to let people know I'm not going to sell it for $20, but that's why I also accept offers. I'm not playing, the guy making the offer was.

i don't get why everyone cares so much. if someone offered me $1 for a $200 record i would have a good laugh and move on. a slap to the face? don't let others control your emotions brah.

Yeah, my story that I told (not my response) was merely responding to the original post about hagglers that also berate you for not accepting their offer. The buyer sent me along with the 1$ offer a message that was out of line, rude and personally insulting. I'm not worked up or emotional about it, I was really just agreeing with the OP about pushy buyers with ridiculous offers who turn nasty when you decline them. This was just one story too, I have others. Obviously if someone sends a 1$ offer by itself it's with having a laugh over, but it's when they're actually taking that offer seriously and get upset when you reject it that i get annoyed.