Aural Exploits

They used to be really good and at some point they turned heel. The last time I ever ordered something from them they sent me a black vinyl copy when it was supposed to be colored. It took a week of repeated emails in order to get a reply and the dude was rather unpleasant about the whole thing, blaming it on the label sending him the wrong records. At least he corrected the mistake but I had to insist that I not eat the cost of return shipping for his mistake. The bad attitude I received soured me on ever ordering from them again.

• 3 weeks later...

Not surprised. Hope everyone was able to get their money back. I never bought from them as I heard nothing but bad things plus I didn't like the fact that they stocked lots of bootlegs and sold them for ridiculous prices. Wish I picked up those exclusive Elliott Smith represses a few years back but I didn't want to risk getting screwed.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the thread bump, but I found this board looking for info on Aural Exploits. Just curious if anyone ever received a copy of Jesu - Ascension from them. I kept getting the "it's coming" emails whenever I asked, but of course, it never did. I'm accepting that I'm probably out the $30 or whatever, but I'm curious as to if this record ever pressed.