The Draft - New 7"

The Draft just posted a myspace bulletin saying they think their new 7" will be ready for their tour. I believe it is this one:

THE DRAFT • "We'll Never Know / Hard to Be Around It" 7"

from the No Idea site. Not sure if I'm going to make the show, and I'm also really bummed the Gaslight Anthem aren't playing the Boston date, but though some of you would want to know.

I'll be going to the Cleveland date (and so will amsterdamned, I'm guessing), so if someone wants me to pick them up one instead of ordering it through the No Idea store or something, I could do that.

What's the details on the Clev date?

First I've heard of it...

Is Dead to Me on the date? I fucking hope so.

...and for the second time in a row my friends band is playing the same night as Dead to Me in Clev.

It's thier final show ever or I'd skip it for once. Fuck.

Can't swing both shows somehow? Dead to Me is soooooo good in concert.

I doubt it, but there's a slight chance. The show is at Cedars, so it won't probably actually get kicking until 1130 or so, I could maybe catch Dead to Me...I'm going to look into it for sure.

Can't swing both shows somehow? Dead to Me is soooooo good in concert.

I doubt it, but there's a slight chance. The show is at Cedars, so it won't probably actually get kicking until 1130 or so, I could maybe catch Dead to Me...I'm going to look into it for sure.

Oh, Cedar's! I misunderstood. I thought your friend's band was playing in Cleveland as well. I don't think you'll be able to pull off the double duty that night. I wouldn't mind hitting up the occasional Cedar's show but they always run so late

Yep, it's going to be one hell of a show!

http://www.myspace.com/davenportbar

I will be going to this, because the Cinnci date is on a Tuesday.

So what is the bar like?

How big?

Drink Deals??

Sound good??

It's pretty nice -- could probably hold a couple hundred people at most. Good sound system, good lights, good stage size, clean bathrooms, and yeah, they have drink deals (which amsterdamned can enlighten you on, since I don't drink).