A short story...

Once upon a time, there was a stupid. That stupid decided he wanted to eat peanut butter so he did. It made him good. He felt it. And massaged it. It felt like it was the goober stuff in the fridge that I like so much. I can’t believe that it’s all gone. I need to go to the store and get some more because my cat must have karate chopped the fridge and cat nipped it to death. The only other way out is if I kill my cat, open the rib cage and the mail is here. I have a package from UPS saying that I have a package at the command center. Who does that? Just leaves a package by the mustard saying that I have a package at the command center? That just seems like a waste of money to my buttered bosoms. On Friday I will go to the local book store and look for as many boobs as I can. You’re welcome. I went home to find the cat karate chopped my house. The end.

Who does that? Just leaves a package by the mustard saying that I have a package at the command center? That just seems like a waste of money to my buttered bosoms.

I still can't get enough of this and it's been 5 hours since I originally read it.

Seriously, I will pay you to write me a book.

Money for what comes naturally you saaaaay?

I still can't get enough of this and it's been 5 hours since I originally read it.

Seriously, I will pay you to write me a book.

I will literally PayPal you $4 per page (that would be 12 point, Times New Roman, doublespaced, just like college) if you were to write a bunch of short stories for me.

That's how much I believe in you.

I will get whatever you send me bound and it will be the coffee table book that is always on display.

Please call it "Sausage Couch and the Story of Lazer Man"

I will literally PayPal you $4 per page (that would be 12 point, Times New Roman, doublespaced, just like college) if you were to write a bunch of short stories for me.

That's how much I believe in you.

I will get whatever you send me bound and it will be the coffee table book that is always on display.

Please call it "Sausage Couch and the Story of Lazer Man"

It will be done! Expect a first draft by the end of the month.