Millencolin 7" question

Almost related, I got the Melancholy collection from Epitaph last week for like £14. Steal of the year so far! (PS. someone sell me Kingwood and Same old Tunes)

i browsed the UK Epitaph store last week and noticed they had the Melancholy collection LP and was shocked! I tried to order one but it was already out of stock. You found a good deal.

Almost related, I got the Melancholy collection from Epitaph last week for like £14. Steal of the year so far! (PS. someone sell me Kingwood and Same old Tunes)

i browsed the UK Epitaph store last week and noticed they had the Melancholy collection LP and was shocked! I tried to order one but it was already out of stock. You found a good deal.

That would have been a mighty fine score!

You're fricking kidding me? Haha, soooo sad I missed out. I'm only missing that one and Home From Home, and also Machine 15, but I couldn't care less for that one.

But I would love TMC on vinyl. and HFH. My fav band between ages 13 and 17.

You're fricking kidding me? Haha, soooo sad I missed out. I'm only missing that one and Home From Home, and also Machine 15, but I couldn't care less for that one.

But I would love TMC on vinyl. and HFH. My fav band between ages 13 and 17.

It has poly inners and a few dings so probably came from someones collection rather than a random box. But yeah, I've seen it up once or twice on epitaph europe/uk in the last couple of months...