Ducksworth is the mother fucking man!

Paul, I hope you had a good laugh. I sell those 8" disks for $10 each. The 5.25" & 3.5" disks go for about a $1 each. That stuff is gold now. A lot of embroidery equipment, keyboards, & specialty machines use the 3.5" disks & they've gotten pretty hard to find over the last year. We have a couple million sitting in the warehouse here. The floppy business was a side business w/ CD/DVD duplication & the custom labels as #1, but the floppies have taken over. Fuck gold. Invest in floppy disks.

At least he is a Ducks fan...

That is not a good thing right now. This season has been a rollercoaster of emotions. I let the 1 hot month bring my spirits up, but they quickly shit the bed. I'm excited for a lot of the young prospects, but the current team is causing a lot of grey hairs. I was so damn relieved when they fired Carlyle.

edit: Also, the return address is the Pond/Honda Center/Ponda Center, so don't try to send anything back :)

At least he is a Ducks fan...

That is not a good thing right now. This season has been a rollercoaster of emotions. I let the 1 hot month bring my spirits up, but they quickly shit the bed. I'm excited for a lot of the young prospects, but the current team is causing a lot of grey hairs. I was so damn relieved when they fired Carlyle.

edit: Also, the return address is the Pond/Honda Center/Ponda Center, so don't try to send anything back :)

Every day during that ridiculous run from the start of the year I was saying "we are going to make it". Then that road trip ended and we fell apart again.