The Flaming Lips and Heady Fwends

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
By the way, there are two versions of the album. One with a Doctor Who sample in the Ke$ha track and one with Henry Rollins replicating the sample. About 60% should have the sample and 40% the Rollins recreation.

Is there any way of knowing which version you'll get? The Rollins version sounds like it would be more fun

that sucks, a friend bought one and it was $23. not sure if that was after tax or not, but if it was after tax that would put it right at 19.99

Retail price is $37. You got really lucky.

By the way, there are two versions of the album. One with a Doctor Who sample in the Ke$ha track and one with Henry Rollins replicating the sample. About 60% should have the sample and 40% the Rollins recreation.

Is there any way of knowing which version you'll get? The Rollins version sounds like it would be more fun

No, you can only tell by checking the matrix codes on the first side. The Doctor Who version sounds much, much better than the Rollins.

"Poly bagged together" my ass. Mine was shrink wrapped.

really? it should be exactly like the other 4 EPs that came out last year.

they all came in a resealable polybag with a sticker identifying the title and songs.

also, i was not expecting this release to be so expensive.

i had a friend go to pick one up for me today with no luck, then i noticed them on their webstore.

fml, i guess i have to pass on this for now, unless someone is willing to sell me theirs in the future for this same price.