Records and rumors of records

• 2 weeks later...

na... new album. probably not a secret. tour in fall. all the official stuff should be announced monday he said.

here's a pic of us before the show. it was just me, some gal (i think doing an interview) and him. talked for about 10 minutes or so. about 30 minutes after doors opened, so everyone was inside. i was waiting for my brother who had the tickets...stuck in traffic. chicago.

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/196058_10100772209797400_1994512535_n.jpg

i've said what's up to him before, but never chatted. i'm 30 years old... i don't go chasing down singers for autographs anymore. saw him chillin in the back so felt like i should say hi, asked how things were and invited me to sit down. good evening.

i hope you mean repress of juturna and olg fuck man id kill for that

I spoke to anthony in person about represses back at an instore in march and he was very much interested. Hoping to work out a plan with him and evr by the end of the year to go along with the new album but time will tell

I spoke to anthony in person about represses back at an instore in march and he was very much interested. Hoping to work out a plan with him and evr by the end of the year to go along with the new album but time will tell

he's such a genuine person - he meant every word he said... so, that'd be nice if he pushed it. it'd be good for those who don't have the prior albums. they're going to be so busy touring once this stuff gets rolling, so we'll see how much time he has to discuss a repress. if it happens, awesome!