MY store is now open!

jramsden89

Hello again everyone. I posted here a while ago mentioning that I will be creating an online store to sell my records.

It is now online and can be found at the link below.

I have tried to be fair with the grading and pricing. If you are interested in any of the items and want more information please get in touch, either email me from the email on the store or pm me on here.

I have about 500 records, only about 100 are online, so, if you are looking for a particular artist or album and think I may have it, please get in touch.

Thank you

James

www.vinyl"s"-records-and-lps.co.uk - Without the quotation marks

Well, if you just managed to do it, I must have. No that we have set aside that im apparently stupid for calling my website wrong.

Let me explain that when I first joined here. A member was very nice to me and suggested that I used this site www.collectorsfrenzy.com to give a fair price for my records. All or pretty much most of my prices are cheaper then on that site and others alike. Also taking into consideration the quality of the items. So to be honest, I don't think there expensive at all.

Just to be clear, I wasn't commenting on what you named your webstore, nor did I at any point call you or insinuate that you are stupid, I was just trying to help you determine why you were unable to type the word vinyls.

Not everyone on here is a dick.

I wonder if its because you are in the UK that you can't type vinyls. That would seem weird because we are all accessing the same website.