Anywhere -s/t (Cedric Bixler, Mike Watt)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Permanent Records appears to have this available, near te bottom of the page:

http://www.permanentrecordschicago.com/news.php

What is the email?

I really want this!

EDIT: I found the email and I emailed him. I hope I can get one of these..

I emailed this morning and they said they'd contact me later in the week for my billing and shipping info.

I decided it'd be better to not wait and called them about a half hour ago. They had four copies and were all sold.

I got one! I called permanent records and they had one left and I ordered it. They are just waiting on the jackets for the vinyl to be shipped in. For some reason they shipped the vinyl without the jackets. Stoked that I got one though.

They actually called me today saying they still have it. Hopefully, they get some jackets soon so they get shipped out ASAP.

I got one! I called permanent records and they had one left and I ordered it. They are just waiting on the jackets for the vinyl to be shipped in. For some reason they shipped the vinyl without the jackets. Stoked that I got one though.

They actually called me today saying they still have it. Hopefully, they get some jackets soon so they get shipped out ASAP.

I dont know what you mean by "they still have it". If you mean they havent shipped it then yes. But if you mean they still have one for sale then no they dont. I have already paid for the last one and I have a receipt.

I dont know what you mean by "they still have it". If you mean they havent shipped it then yes. But if you mean they still have one for sale then no they dont. I have already paid for the last one and I have a receipt.

"Still have it" meaning I called the day I send them an email and they said they were all out. Following day, they called me saying they had a copy for me to purchase, which I did.

"Still have it" meaning I called the day I send them an email and they said they were all out. Following day, they called me saying they had a copy for me to purchase, which I did.

Hmm I was going to call them tommorow to check on the status of mine anyway so now I def. am.