F/S Finch- What It Is To Burn 405/1000 Red + Aqua

gravitylovesdrunks

hey guys, i know i've listed this as for sale a lot, but i'm serious about moving it this time, which is why it's kind of a last chance prebay deal before i list it in the next couple of days. it's pretty vinyl, and frazierdouche has it listed at 80 bucks, but we all know that's a shitty price. so have at it one last time before i put this thing on da bizzayyyyyyyyy

They are recording new stuff right now. That is seriously weird to me. Also, I would like to know how many different color combinations there are for this thing. Mine is yellow/white, green/white marble and may be my coolest looking record. Also, mine isn't #ed that I know of. Where is the numbering?

They are recording new stuff right now. That is seriously weird to me. Also, I would like to know how many different color combinations there are for this thing. Mine is yellow/white, green/white marble and may be my coolest looking record. Also, mine isn't #ed that I know of. Where is the numbering?

I don't have this record..but a lot of the Drive Thru numbers are etched in the matrix. It may be this way with Finch.

I don't have this record..but a lot of the Drive Thru numbers are etched in the matrix. It may be this way with Finch.

I'll to check that out when I get home.

Guest genericinsight

^ah yeah, I remember seeing it there too. They also had the Movielife 40 Hour Train Back to Penn on green vinyl which I'm kinda bummed I didn't take advantage of at the time.

Guest genericinsight

^Ah yes, I remember seeing that on Ebay a few years back too.

I would have killed for that back when I used to listen to Finch. Very nice design, I love the pattern.

upload to a picture hosting site i.e. imageshack (just sign up and follow the instructions - shouldn't take long)

then copy and paste the link to the picture (should be shown below it on imageshack) in between the brackets of this weird little code:

[/img]

should work but i'm not sure if this forum uses that code.