WTB - 311-Music RSD

krust954

ahh thats a real bummer, you know that 311 will be selling them later on i think through their site.

but i dunno how legit this is

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/311-music-180-gram-2lps-vinyl-records.shtml

i paid $34.99 for music and $9.99 for the remixes...theres a few BIN's for music on ebay around 45 or so. i know ebay sucks

I know that my local record store will periodically put stuff on Ebay, but not any of the RSD stuff yet. I live in Omaha, NE, and because 311 is from here, I think they got a few more copies of this than most places. I stopped in during the afternoon on Saturday and there were plenty of copies left. Here is their phone number: (402)346-0264. I'm sure if you call them, they might be able to easily work something out with you considering they do business on Ebay. I'm sure they could handle over the phone as well. Hope this helps.

soundstagedirect.com is super-legit.

im sure they are - they seem to have good reviews - but they've also listed two separate records as in stock on their site that ended up not being in stock (these were non-RSD items). had to e-mail to get refunds for both items as well. so, my experience with them - although limited - was not very great.