Official Diablo 3 Thread / Discussion

Really considering trying this out on my MBP but its almost 6 years old now and just below minimum required specs. Might be able to run still on lowest settings - there's a free demo I'm assuming?

You have to be running at least 10.6 - Snow Leopard OS. There is a guest pass that some members may be able to send you so you can see if it'll work.

Really considering trying this out on my MBP but its almost 6 years old now and just below minimum required specs. Might be able to run still on lowest settings - there's a free demo I'm assuming?

aye, that might be a tough one...some graphic cards wont even play the game, you cant even try to play on low setting. this site is pretty helpful

http://www.brainlazy.com/article/video-games/diablo-3-graphics-card-video-card-enough/

..helpful or just punch in the face

Love the auction house. Making pretty good money doing exactly that. That's definitely the way to go for gems too. The amount it takes to level up your skill let alone upgrade the gems can get extremely pricey. I'm sure in the later levels it'll pay off though.

Level 26 monk, damage is at 500+ as of last night. Having a great time with this.

Love the auction house. Making pretty good money doing exactly that. That's definitely the way to go for gems too. The amount it takes to level up your skill let alone upgrade the gems can get extremely pricey. I'm sure in the later levels it'll pay off though.

Level 26 monk, damage is at 500+ as of last night. Having a great time with this.

yeah the auction house is good, i've bought some good shit there, real cheap too! sold a few things.

Lvl 44 Monk Act III Nightmare, i think i got 1350 dmg right now. Monk is fun :) also created a Wizard, Lvl 27...getting used to it. but fun.

Auction house is killin me. Listed maybe 40 items so far and sold.........none. I have picked up gems for next to nothing which is killer.

What do you Monk guys prefer, dual wield or 2 handers? I have a hard time finding 2 handers that can out DPS my dualies.

What are you setting your prices at? I do 200-500 starting bid and 2000-5000 buyout. All that money goes to upgrading blacksmith and what not.

Auction house is killin me. Listed maybe 40 items so far and sold.........none. I have picked up gems for next to nothing which is killer.

What do you Monk guys prefer, dual wield or 2 handers? I have a hard time finding 2 handers that can out DPS my dualies.

im a lvl 48 monk, im doing about a little over 2k damage. shit ton of socketed gear with radiant emeralds for that dex.

i have one and axe and one sheild. i just beat nightmare, and still waiting to lvl up to 50 to start hell

auction house i think its gonna be good until a few month from now, everyone is new and the higher ranks are finding good shit and selling it cheap and people are buying. ive sold a handful of rare magic items for 10k a piece. but once everyone hits these high levels it wont be as easy to sell...i think..who knows. 2mil for one piece of a set? aye...its like record buying on ebay

Sitting at lvl 57 in act III of Hell and i'm getting frustrated. The champion and rare packs are kicking my butt. Still is incredibly fun, can't wait to hit 60 and play with all the skills.

Also, I put together the staff of herding for the secret level....so much fun. Working on saving up 200k to upgrade to the nightmare version right now.

Sitting at lvl 57 in act III of Hell and i'm getting frustrated. The champion and rare packs are kicking my butt. Still is incredibly fun, can't wait to hit 60 and play with all the skills.

Also, I put together the staff of herding for the secret level....so much fun. Working on saving up 200k to upgrade to the nightmare version right now.

Is that the wirts bell thing? Is it a cow level?

Is that the wirts bell thing? Is it a cow level?

i got the rainbow potion, i dont wanna spoil it, i havent done it, but ive seen videos of this secret level....youtube it...you'll enjoy it

43 Monk, still enjoying the game but getting burned out on it. The complete lack of content, by that I mean doing act 1 on regular mode and start all over again yet harder. It's actually a insanely short game that you keep replaying. It should consist of 16 completely different acts with the final one involving the Diablo boss, and obviously scale difficulty in each act like it is already.

I was honestly bummed out when I beat the Diablo boss at whatever level I was in normal mode to just start over.