Official Diablo 3 Thread / Discussion

I'm still playing on a guest pass but this game is wicked!!!! I plan on picking up the real thing VERY soon. So far I have leveled a Barb to 8, Monk and Demon Hunter to 5. At these low levels the Monk is a total blast!!

yeah ive been focusing just on the monk, i did all my research and drooling before the game came out, and knew i was gonna monk it. the builds on the monk are crazy, there are soo many combos you can do, its awesome. same with every hero. id buy it now, so then when u beat the skeleton u can hop right on....does it carry over? guest pass progress to real game?

I'm still playing on a guest pass but this game is wicked!!!! I plan on picking up the real thing VERY soon. So far I have leveled a Barb to 8, Monk and Demon Hunter to 5. At these low levels the Monk is a total blast!!

yeah ive been focusing just on the monk, i did all my research and drooling before the game came out, and knew i was gonna monk it. the builds on the monk are crazy, there are soo many combos you can do, its awesome. same with every hero. id buy it now, so then when u beat the skeleton u can hop right on....does it carry over? guest pass progress to real game?

I picked up the real game maybe 2 hours ago and everything carried over. I just put in the full version key code and was good to roll. I actually just beat the Skeleton King which was a pretty badass battle. Did it with the Monk. I'm really starting to like this guy much more than my Bard or Hunter.

Finally got to play today. I'm going with the Demon Hunter.

What happens if I join someone's party and they are farther than me? Will I die instantly or do we both start from the beginning? I added my cousin as a friend and joined his party but had to leave a couple mins later so I didn't get to do anything.

What happens if I join someone's party and they are farther than me? Will I die instantly or do we both start from the beginning? I added my cousin as a friend and joined his party but had to leave a couple mins later so I didn't get to do anything.

if your cousin is ahead of you, you cant join, he can join you.

this happened to me tuesday. it was me and my friend, and i clicked onto the next mission, and said I couldnt because some party members hadnt completed it yet.

i could be wrong, but it makes sense if youre playing the story for the first time. after you beat it, you can portal where ever you want. like i said im not totally sure...

hows the DH?

this happened to me tuesday. it was me and my friend, and i clicked onto the next mission, and said I couldnt because some party members hadnt completed it yet.

i could be wrong, but it makes sense if youre playing the story for the first time. after you beat it, you can portal where ever you want. like i said im not totally sure...

hows the DH?

Okay that might explain why he canceled and then sent a new request. He must have joined me.

I like the demon hunter so far because I don't have to be as close to the action by using projectiles.

hows the DH?

Okay that might explain why he canceled and then sent a new request. He must have joined me.

I like the demon hunter so far because I don't have to be as close to the action by using projectiles.

haha cool, i like wailing on stuff.

d2 we would do baal runs and one of us would have a sorceress and just heal the party members while they attack. i got my monk to lvl 22 last night, its awesome. ill prob start a wizard next. Once I beat the game on normal id like to team up with you guys (in the thread) and do the harder stuff :)

I picked up the real game maybe 2 hours ago and everything carried over. I just put in the full version key code and was good to roll. I actually just beat the Skeleton King which was a pretty badass battle. Did it with the Monk. I'm really starting to like this guy much more than my Bard or Hunter.

the monk is pretty brutal...i have so much speed % increases on mine, he is so fast. the barb is cool, just total destruction, haha with whirlwind, its cool

also, good deal on it carrying over!

I was playing last night and they shut down for maintenance and when I logged in again my monk had been put back into a earlier stage of the game. Thank god my character level and my belongings hadn't changed. I just had to go back to the oasis level and do it over again. I hope they fix the bugs soon.