Cobalt - Gin (finally pressed!)

http://www.profoundlorerecords.com//index.php?option=com_ezcatalog&task=viewcategory&id=1&Itemid=99999999

this went up tuesday....100 on green marble, 500 black. this album rips so hard! very excited to be getting this wax.

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY EMPTY, DEAD HEART

man, i fucking LOVE this album. you've made my month mate. thanks again!

http://www.profoundlorerecords.com//index.php?option=com_ezcatalog&task=viewcategory&id=1&Itemid=99999999

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY EMPTY, DEAD HEART[/b]

man, i fucking LOVE this album. you've made my month mate. thanks again!

dude, fucking right. i don't post much, but i try to keep it quality!!! I can't wait to max out everything to this

there's 500 of the black ones, so i'd think that amazon would be able to supply this. it'll depend on how quick profound lore sells out on these, and i'd be surprised if that were fast. whilst this is an ESSENTIAL record for anyone into heavy jamz, they are hell expensive from PL, so amazon have a good chance of getting some stocks and supplying ye.

you'd be one lucky mofo if you landed a green from them though. does happen on the occasion. i've had some rare colours come through on amazon orders before.

midheaven is about the normal rate; around $16-$20 for a DLP. i've ordered from them before. pretty solid.

Guest deathbydrums
can someone explain to me why ordering directly from the label is MORE expensive than ordering from Midheaven (or in my case grabbing it in a shop) ???

Blame Canada (Post, that is!). For calculating shipping from Canada find the highest rate you can from any other postal service and then double or triple that cost to get a ballpark idea of shipping charges. :/

It's reliable but there's seriously something wrong with the cost of shipping through Canada Post. I remember reading on VC of a Canadian metal band who found it cheaper to send records to Canada and the USA from Germany rather than from inside of Canada. Crazy.

Don't blame Profound Lore. They're barely breaking even on this one.

I ordered my copy from Mid Heaven and it arrived with split seems and bent corners. I haven't had the chance to play it yet but I doubt there is an issues with the actual vinyl. All I'm saying is if I'm paying $24 for a record i want to be the one to damage it not the label or the post office. Some you win, some you lose.

I ordered my copy from Mid Heaven and it arrived with split seems and bent corners. I haven't had the chance to play it yet but I doubt there is an issues with the actual vinyl. All I'm saying is if I'm paying $24 for a record i want to be the one to damage it not the label or the post office. Some you win, some you lose.

just got mine in yesterday and damn dude you could of put in 5 more records and still added padding.

not as bad as yours but i got a nice split on the spine about 1/2 an inch.

either way i can't wait to blast this.