WANTED: "Where Is My Mind?" Pixies tribute

ronniethebear

They appear on eBay for roughly that much sometimes. I think if I had that, in addition to my Mark IIC+, I'd be set for amps for a long while. I'm pretty scared of hauling the Mesa around right now, so I need something a little less spendy/rare that still sounds awesome.

Anyway, I was unaware this tribute was ever pressed on vinyl. I hope one shakes loose.

Yeah, I tend to get rough with my gear on stage when I'm "in the zone." Last show we played, I kinda pulled a Kurt Cobain and was jabbing my guitar into my amp creating feedback and I ended up just pushing my amp off the back of my extension cab. Luckily I didn't hurt anything except a few strings.

All I can say about myself is I am very rock and roll and very, very clumsy. A lot of shows go off without a hitch, but sometimes...... yikes. It really annoys me when I see people intentionally breaking shit, partially because it's kind of trite, but mostly because I keep breaking shit and I don't mean to.