Releases I'd Like To See On Vinyl!

I'm going to catch a lot of shit for this, but hear me out. I'd like to see either of the Taylor Swift records on vinyl. Reason 1) My girlfriend would love it. Absolutely. I think there are a lot of people out there like her that would be interested in it. and 2) It'd be an easy sell. It'd be easy to get people to the VC store, order that up. Drop one of the CD samplers in there, and possibly help gain VC artists some major exposure. I don't think it'd be a stretch for Taylor fans to listen to Austin, Tim, Drag The River, Josh Small, etc and not dig something. 3) Technically, her label is an independent. It's distributed by Universal though. I sent an inquiry today about whether they are planning to press this, or if anyone else is looking at licensing the albums.

I'm going to catch a lot of shit for this, but hear me out. I'd like to see either of the Taylor Swift records on vinyl. Reason 1) My girlfriend would love it. Absolutely. I think there are a lot of people out there like her that would be interested in it. and 2) It'd be an easy sell. It'd be easy to get people to the VC store, order that up. Drop one of the CD samplers in there, and possibly help gain VC artists some major exposure. I don't think it'd be a stretch for Taylor fans to listen to Austin, Tim, Drag The River, Josh Small, etc and not dig something. 3) Technically, her label is an independent. It's distributed by Universal though. I sent an inquiry today about whether they are planning to press this, or if anyone else is looking at licensing the albums.

Reason 4: high resolution pic of Taylor Swift

• 3 weeks later...
I'd really like to get Fear Before's latest release on vinyl. I believe Virgil had his hands in the two variants from their 'Always Open Mouth' release.

Anything in the works for this? They released it over a year ago and nothing has progressed.

agreed this would be great, already purchased the FBTMOF that VC was selling, would love to buy this too.

• 2 weeks later...

I would kill for:

The Receiving End Of Sirens - Between the Heart and the Synapse

I would seriously drop 50 bucks on this if it was 180g and came in a double LP clear w/ red haze colorway. If if it had a trifold silkscreened jacket that would be sick!

The Dear Hunter - Act I and II

Therefore I Am - You Are Connected red with white and black splatter

Vanna - The Search Party Never Came army green with black swirl

Kaddisfly - Set Sail the Prairie

Lions Lions - Direction

Sparks the Rescue - The Secrets We Cant Keep maroon with tan swirl

Transit - Stay Home

if only these existed...

Reason 4: high resolution pic of Taylor Swift

LOLLLLLLLLL!! That was hilarious.

Guest adam526

I'd buy it

• 2 weeks later...

I'd buy it

still waiting on an answer. Not sure it will ever come, especially after the grammy wins.