landlord trying to fuck me (not sexually)

#4 was funny. Basically, the content of the letter is complaining that you didn't maintain the place, but they are blaming you for cleaning the floor with a floor cleaner. Also, how does she know which person did the cleaning? She specifically names someone as the culprit.

Also, I too thought your landlord wanted to have sex with you based on the title. Bait and switch.

it's funny, cause i was there 4 years and apperntly when my g/f cleaned the floor before we moved out was the time that caused the floor to begin to warp.

which is funny because the same flooring is in the bedrooms, but apperntly is was ok to clean those floors with the pinesol. just not the kitchen floor. lol.

title fixed.

also because i am bored i will soon post the pictures they sent.

Guest thankyoubasedgod

daaaaaaaaaaaamn that fridge is fucked up! you guys sure did a huge number on it, i've never seen anything that misaligned in my life!

In all honesty I can't believe your land lord had the audacity to send you those photos as proof of neglect. your landlord is on that shady rj shit.

[image]

this picture shows that a shelf is missing in the freezer

[image]

this picture shows that the sprayer hose is disconnected (they disconnected it) it also shows the "missing" freezer shelf

pure gold.

also, for the love of god please change your sig, I'm going to have to stop browsing VC at work. AND THEN WHAT WILL I DO AT WORK? FUCK.

[image]

this picture shows that the sprayer hose is disconnected (they disconnected it) it also shows the "missing" freezer shelf

That picture is just hilarious to me because that's clearly work of their maintenance/cleaning "crew." Having the freezer shelf on the sink is a dead giveaway since they obviously were taking the different parts off to do any added detailed cleaning. This whole thing stinks of shit and I hope you come out on top. It really sucks that there's so many absolutely terrible landlords are out there.

Edit - The fridge alignment picture is pretty damn funny too. I bet it was like that before you even moved in since that's something that goes unnoticed by most people since it's barely messed up. I don't know if you mentioned them having dated photos of before you moved in (and I'm too lazy to read the thread again) but hopefully they don't. If they don't, you're in the clear as they would have nothing to go off of if this were to end up in court.

They are just trying to make it too much of a hassle for you to get your security deposit back. Let them know that most of this is wear and tear, untrue and just plain reaching and you expect the money back. Tell them that if they think you are just going to go away, they have another thing coming.

Make shit up and say that your dad/mom/uncle is a lawyer and that they have suggested small claims court should they fail to return the money. If that shit was so bad as the landlord claims (exceeding your security deposit) they would be the ones suing you.