SKRILLEX PURPLE REMIXES?!

Sure it does. We weren't all born with a fugazi record in our hands. Good taste takes time to develop.

Since when do people like Fugazi again? I remember being at a Mustard Plug show and they covered waiting room and everyone hated it. I think they are ok, but not amazing..

ps- Skrillex sucks

Your right, I should of came up with a better RAGING generalization. Point is we all have to start somewhere.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the point is, and thats just me, wtf is so important on how LIMITED a record is???? i don't get it. if you like it, ok. but i don't get it when people start their threads with: "i bought a record from (name). it is limited edition ... anyone knows how much it is worth (in 3 months when i'll sell my whole recordcollection of 14 lps?)"

just my 2 cents.

I don't plan on selling it, naturally I like having records that are more limited.

And this is why no one likes you right now. If you had said naturally I like having records that I really enjoy listening to people might respect you.

Sure it does. We weren't all born with a fugazi record in our hands. Good taste takes time to develop.

Since when do people like Fugazi again? I remember being at a Mustard Plug show and they covered waiting room and everyone hated it. I think they are ok, but not amazing..

ps- Skrillex sucks

I think people started liking Fugazi again around the time people started liking mustard plug again. How many people does Mustard Plug draw these days, 50?

ps- Skrillex sucks

I think people started liking Fugazi again around the time people started liking mustard plug again. How many people does Mustard Plug draw these days, 50?

well done sir. The show I'm refering to was honestly maybe 4 or 5 years ago, and it was close to being sold out if I can remember. Glow Skulls opened. Another band to but i don't remember their name. They also covered the same song when they played with Less than Jake the year or 2 before this

ps- Skrillex sucks

They didn't hate it because it was a Fugazi song. Everyone hated it because Mustard Plug was trying to cover Fugazi.

ps- Skrillex sucks

They didn't hate it because it was a Fugazi song. Everyone hated it because Mustard Plug was trying to cover Fugazi.

not gonna lie, it was actually a pretty good cover. but i understand haha