Official Pokémon Thread! (Nintendo DS)

Wow, I haven't heard of that one. Crazy...Looks pretty awful haha. I love the overhead perspective of all the other Pokemon games.

I'm about to go steal my nephew's copy of Pokemon Black. I need to buy a save battery for my copy of Silver so that I can play it. Battery died inside so the save doesn't work now.

Wow, I haven't heard of that one. Crazy...Looks pretty awful haha. I love the overhead perspective of all the other Pokemon games.

I'm about to go steal my nephew's copy of Pokemon Black. I need to buy a save battery for my copy of Silver so that I can play it. Battery died inside so the save doesn't work now.

You must be high. This looks amazing. The game has desperately needed a refresh in the Final Fantasy style for years. Especially since a Pokemon MMORPG is unlikely to ever happen.

I will play it but I liked Pokemon how it was. They released those ones for the Gamecube a while back that were RPG style with 3D graphics and I really didn't like it. At least this one looks more like the others ones. I personally think that the Pokemon franchise should have died a long time ago, before they even had the chance to think about revamping it.

Hmm, well I definitely enjoyed Blue and Red more than any other generation of them. I actually started enjoying them less as time went on, and not because the gameplay was the same. Didn't like the graphics, the pokemon, the bosses, etc.

I obviously haven't played X or Y so I can't judge, For all I know, the improvements will be amazing.

That is like saying you wish every band stopped after their debut release.

Haha, not quite. I said I enjoyed them less as time went on. That doesn't mean I didn't think Gold and Silver were good. Everything after that is sub par imo. Sound and videogames are two completely different things anyway.

bronchitis - what's your favorite part of uhf?

also did you like blue and red more than their remakes- fire/red & leaf/green.

as much as i loved blue and red- their remakes were awesome with updated graphics and new vivid color sprites.

does anyone wanna battle???

What do I need to battle? The last time (before two days ago) that I played you had to be sitting next to the person.

I love Pokemon! I played the cards from 11-21, it was so much fun, I want to buy some of the new games but I never end up playing if I do. Ampharos for life! We have this long running joke in my 'Pokemon' group of friends where we imagine Ampharos is a very liberal pokemon, including memes that have Ampharos saying things like 'return the troops' 'not my president' and other anti-republican things. These things might not be funny on a message board. Also, http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page

Which game are you wanting to battle? All you need is a friend code that is on your ds- ill look mine up later and post it'

I am using a gameboy advance right now

On a shitty note, I dropped the game and the screen froze. I lost about an hour of gameplay. Now I remember that I have to save every once in a while.