pre-order TP BLACK CROSS “Severance Pays” LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

BLACK CROSS “Severance Pays” LP Green Vinyl

BLACK CROSS “Severance Pays” LP Pink Vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=black%20cross

Our friends at Underground Communique are doing a co-release with Tuned to You to release the latest Black Cross album. This first pressing is really limited 385 on Green, 85 on Pink. We not only have both colors, but Justin at UC was kind enough to donate a test pressing to one lucky winner. As with other test pressing contests, each purchase of this record will give you a chance to win. Good luck!

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PRE-ORDER AND WE WILL NOT BE SHIPPING RECORDS TIL AROUND OCTOBER 22ND.

Both colors have been ordered. I want me that test pressing!!!!!!

Thanks for putting these up Virgil.

I'm surprised that Auxiliary is not putting this out...or are they?...I have not checked their page ina while...

I was surprised auxiliary wasn't putting out the vinyl either. they did the cd, but licensed the vinyl.

It's all good to me...even better that it's being made available via VC.

As a sidenote...I do not understand why Black Cross has not become a bigger band. I've been into them since when they were originally Black Widows and even before that when Rob was in Endpoint. I spent quite a few years in Louisville, KY and was involved in the scene there. So many damn good bands came out of there....some got huge, some didn't for some reason.

As a sidenote...I do not understand why Black Cross has not become a bigger band.

They don't tour. This is essentially why any given band doesn't achieve at least a small modicum of success.

True that. You gotta remember Scott, I'm in South Florida...none of the smaller bands ever come down this way...the closest to me they get is Orlando... :(