PO: LADDER DEVILS 'Nowhere Plans' (Ex-MINOR TIMES)

Debut release from noisy Philadelphia rockers Ladder Devils, featuring members of now-defunct PA hardcore heroes The Minor Times. The first half features 4 brand new tracks recorded this past fall, while Side B contains their digital only EP, Forget English, remastered and available for the first time in physical format.

Limited to 500 copies, the record comes with an 11x11 insert and a digital download code. Additionally, a limited run of T-Shirt + vinyl packages and test press packages are available while supplies last. Listen to a new track from the album here: http://tinyurl.com/bu7qxhr

FOR FANS OF: YOUNG WIDOWS, LIARS, NIRVANA, HARKONEN

PREORDER HERE:http://tinyurl.com/cw7ktoq

Just a heads up that there are only 3 Test Press bundles left.

Also, we maybe-perhaps-might release the final 2 Minor Times songs on some sort of 7" down the line

Good lord! Please do this!!! I'll buy every variant and a TP if you do it. This was supposed to come out as a split with Rosetta but never actually happened. This would rule.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my clear/haze arrived today. looks amazing! can't wait to spin it. I didn't see a card for the download. wasn't it supposed to come with a download code?

I remember the description saying a download card would be included. I really hope there is as I would like to listen to it outside of my house as well.