Bonnaroo 2012

google and the site searching are failing me, i didn't see any current threads. feel free to post a link if anyone has actually posted this already.

ANYONE GOING? my friend convinced me to go and hang out with her, and i'm always willing to leave the state for a while (fuck my job).

VC Bonnaroo hang out? anyone?

there really isn't a ton of bands i want to see, but i'm sure the trip will be pretty decent.

i'm thinking: Radiohead (gotta see them once i guess), RHCP (same), Pelican, GZA (performing Liquid Swords? fuck yeah), Mogwai, Bad Brains, Childish Gambino, St. Vincent, Feist, The Roots, Alice Cooper, Battles, Aziz Ansari, Doug Benson, The Beach Boys (why not?), Mariachi el Bronx, Skrillex (so i can sing along to Bangarang), Danzig Legacy (and hopefully not a repeat of FFF last year), Puscifer, Ludacris (ha), etc.

i now realize there were a lot more bands i'd like to see after all. score.

google and the site searching are failing me, i didn't see any current threads. feel free to post a link if anyone has actually posted this already.

ANYONE GOING? my friend convinced me to go and hang out with her, and i'm always willing to leave the state for a while (fuck my job).

there really isn't a ton of bands i want to see, but i'm sure the trip will be pretty decent.

i'm thinking: Radiohead (gotta see them once i guess), RHCP (same), Pelican, GZA (performing Liquid Swords? fuck yeah), Mogwai, Bad Brains, Childish Gambino, St. Vincent, Feist, The Roots, Alice Cooper, Battles, Aziz Ansari, Doug Benson, The Beach Boys (why not?), Mariachi el Bronx, Skrillex (so i can sing along to Bangarang), Danzig Legacy (and hopefully not a repeat of FFF last year), Puscifer, Ludacris (ha), etc.

you hippie.

shove the hits of acid up your dick

So here's what my schedule's looking like:

Thursday -

Mariachi El Bronx

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.

Kendrick Lamar

Phantogram

Alabama Shakes

Friday -

The Kooks

Two Door Cinema Club

The Avett Brothers

Ludacris

Foster the People

Major Lazer

Flying Lotus

Saturday -

Pelican

Flogging Molly

Das Rascist

Battles

Childish Gambino

The Roots

Dispatch (eh)

RHCP

Skrillex (Why not)

GZA Performing Liquid Swords

Sunday -

Gary Clark Jr.

Grouplove

C&C

Bon Iver

Fun.

With a comedy show or two mixed in and all the misc. other shenanigans I'll end up in.

Not sure if they still do this, but for the comedy show you have to get tickets ahead of time, you can't just walk up and get into the tent. Whenever the ground open for the day (10 AM) go to the tent and wait in line to get a pass to whatever shows you wanna see (they are free but you need a pass).

If I can make a recommendation I'd say make sure you go see Gary Clark Jr. Guy is an unreal musician.

Seeing him at electric forest, I dig his music.

I saw him at this little hole in the wall a few months back... crazy show. I think he's going to blow up pretty soon

And I think you're right about the comedy shows. That's how it was last year anyway... I didn't even bother with them.

Seeing him at electric forest, I dig his music.

I saw him at this little hole in the wall a few months back... crazy show. I think he's going to blow up pretty soon

And I think you're right about the comedy shows. That's how it was last year anyway... I didn't even bother with them.

Yeah I went to the tent and they were like yeah you have to get a pass ahead of time.