Bonnaroo 2012

No, but its much more relaxing to leave a day early and stay at my Aunt's in Nashville the night before, then make the trek down to Manchester Wednesday afternoon. Considering last year we waited 9+ hours to get into the campground after getting in line on the highway.

Got in line at 5 PM, started setting up camp at 2 AM. Upside was we got a killer spot about as close as you can get to Centeroo.

No, but its much more relaxing to leave a day early and stay at my Aunt's in Nashville the night before, then make the trek down to Manchester Wednesday afternoon. Considering last year we waited 9+ hours to get into the campground after getting in line on the highway.

Got in line at 5 PM, started setting up camp at 2 AM. Upside was we got a killer spot about as close as you can get to Centeroo.

Makes sense. Last year we got to Manchester at around 4 AM on Thursday, slept a few hours and then got on line. Ended up as far from Centeroo as you could get... which was kind of nice and quiet actually. We basically had a private row of port o potties and were the first out when it was over. The walk in that heat was awful though...

It's supposed to be just as hot this year too.. We definitely learned a few lessons from last year. Being from Florida the heat wasn't too painful but its definitely draining. They're supposedly installing a lot more shade providers around Centeroo this year, along with making it bigger.

Really? Last I checked it was supposed to be like mid 80's... that was probably a week ago though so I'm sure it's different now. More shade will definitely be good, I saw some pictures of them building them on Facebook. Hopefully they'll be all over the place. These last two days of work are really going to drag on...

Really? Last I checked it was supposed to be like mid 80's... that was probably a week ago though so I'm sure it's different now. More shade will definitely be good, I saw some pictures of them building them on Facebook. Hopefully they'll be all over the place. These last two days of work are really going to drag on...

Just looked, says its gonna be low 80's and overcast most of the weekend! Sweeeeeet.

anyone get this email today?

Your Bonnaroo wristband has been canceled, and is no longer valid. Please contact [email protected] should you have any questions.

Thank you.

-Bonnaroo

Sure didn't. That's weird. Did you register your wristband?

Also, if that's a direct copy/paste cancelled is spelled wrong.. its probably fake.