My Cat Needs Surgery Sale

dreamover

I haven't had a chance to put anything together, but my cat somehow sliced open the whole back of his leg and cut his Achilles tendon. It couldnt have come at a worse time, and he now needs a $2000 surgery. I'll probably put up some specific stuff soon, but for now, if you wand to make offers I can't refuse, it'll help. I'm more likely to sell variants than records I only have one of. If you feel like donating anything at all, you can send a gift to [email protected]. Any little bit helps. Forgive me if I don't get back to offers right away.

My list: http://bit.ly/dreamovertl

everything's been very overwhelming lately. i haven't really been online or at home the last few days. i picked him up from the hospital tuesday and stayed up with him all night, and he's not adjusting well to the cast. yesterday, i made the decision to board him somewhere with a 24-hour medical staff so they can make sure his cast doesn't come off and make sure he gets his medicine. bills are now getting close to the $4,000 range. i will try to put together a list of more expensive records i'm willing to get rid of for the kitty very soon. you just have to understand, with this, work, and school, i am pretty unmotivated to get much done. it's been rough. a couple people have asked about making small donations, and my girlfriend's friend set up a chipin where you can do so. we've been pretty amazed by people's generosity so far. i never expect anything from anyone and i hate asking. if you're interested the link is here: http://teamgatto.chi...s-surgery-costs