WANTED: Deja Entendu

corbet

Long story short, I ordered 2 copies from Triple Crown, they didn't ship for over a month so I cancelled my order, planning to pick up a copy later, and now every place is sold out.

I know alot of people here got extras, would anyone be willing to part with a copy for full price + shipping? I don't really have much to trade.

What's the deal with this record, I have a copy, but I hear loads of weird half stories and rumours, what's the actual story?

As far as I know, the real story is:

Triple Crown originally pressed 1000 copies of it and they came out around the same time as the CD, and they sold out within a reasonable time. Then a couple months ago Triple Crown started selling them again, clamining they "found a box" of these limited tresures and were passing the savings on to you. They, Interpunk and I believe Hot Topic sold them.

As it turns out, these were re-presses. The difference between the two being the orignals have a barcode on the back of the sleeve, and the re-presses only have a sticker on the plastic wrapping.