Considering Offers: Coheed (every release)

thefence2113

380342_429268757092990_523427310_n.jpg

Anyone care to make offers on any/all of these? I also recently added the pink/white swirl version of the Beaver Record EP. This is every Coheed record you can get and all variants...

PM offers...I'm needing cash pretty hard right now, but I still can't promise anything. I've been working on this for a while (10 years)...not to mention the non-vinyl portion of my Coheed collection.

Almost forgot to apologize if I sounded snarky or condescending. I truly would love to own that record, but all signs do in fact point to a repress. With that said, though; very nice collection. You'll have no problem making a good chunk of change off any pieces you'd part with.

I think so too...I wonder what I could actually get for everything. I think sometimes people forget to take into account the amount of time (not to mention cash) that goes into something like this...and Coheed doesn't even have as many albums/variants as a lot of other bands I've seen.

SPLART!!! this is seriously like...a cream dream dude. I'd love to unload some cash on ya but ill definitely wait for the IKSSE repress since you guys seem almost over-confident it will happen.

Does anyone know why good Apollo 1 never got pressed?? What a travesty. Don't want to lowball one among the fence but if you'd be willing to part with a SSTB for <$30 I'll gladly send it your way friend