WTB/WTTF: 80s Metallica

imkylejackson

Probably a long shot, but I've been looking to get the first 4 Metallica albums for a while. I can't offer eBay prices ($80 for some of the most popular/circulated/pressed albums of all time? COME ON.) but I can definitely do trades or trades+cash! Holler back, y'all.

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/imkylejackson

those should be able to be had for a lot less than that..i didn't pay more than 30 for an original megaforce kill 'em all.

and i've seen the reissues on sale at a bunch of stores...

did you check discogs?

Ya, I was bidding on a Megaforce Kill Em All earlier. Got outbid at the last second. It went for $18.

I've seen the reissues at stores as well, but they're all usually $30+. I just can't bring myself to pay that much.

I've found a few that I'd consider buying on Discogs, but they're all pretty beat up.

I was just hoping some people on here had them in good condition that they could trade.

i was in rasputins berkeley one day and they had the motherlode of 80s metal. they had the megaforce kill 'em all, megaforce ride the lightning, the elektra kill 'em all pressing w/ the 2 bonus tracks (got that too)...and tons of other records plus several copies of all the elektra metallica...i had to stay calm and only dropped ~100$ haha...they were all 20-30$...maybe 25$...i got a 4th pressing walk among us that day too...

i bought all the reissues single disc and 45rpm sets (on first 4)...and i would not recommend spending full retail...i have originals of justice and kill 'em all too.

i was in rasputins berkeley one day and they had the motherlode of 80s metal. they had the megaforce kill 'em all, megaforce ride the lightning, the elektra kill 'em all pressing w/ the 2 bonus tracks (got that too)...and tons of other records plus several copies of all the elektra metallica...i had to stay calm and only dropped ~100$ haha...they were all 20-30$...maybe 25$...i got a 4th pressing walk among us that day too...

i bought all the reissues single disc and 45rpm sets (on first 4)...and i would not recommend spending full retail...i have originals of justice and kill 'em all too.

Hot mama. I saw an ad for a new record store about an hour away. They advertise a huge selection of Metallica, so I may have to make a trip down there if I can't make a deal on here.